Vegan Beef Stuffed Capsicums
These stuffed capsicums are great for those who enjoy contrasting flavours and textures. The sweetness of the capsicum pairs nicely with the smokey character of our Savoury Grill Meaty Mix. The meal is complete with a topping of vegan AVS Muenster cheese for that creamy goodness.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease or line an oven tray and set aside.
- Place capsicum halves onto tray with open side facing up, and set aside.
- Pour Meaty Mix Savoury Grill into a bowl and add 1 cup of water. Mix well.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in pan on medium heat.
- Add meaty mixture to the pan and fry for 2 minutes while breaking it up into a mince.
- Add diced capsicum, tin of crushed tomatoes, along with the taco seasoning.
- Fry and keep stirring for 5 minutes, then set the pan aside.
- Spoon meaty mixture into capsicum halves and top with Muenster cheese.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until capsicum softens and cheese melts.
- Serve with green veggies.